Search for atmospheres
Japanese Street Festival
Summer time Japan, a time to hit the streets and enjoy some local culture! As you walk down the street you see kids playing and people playing music in the background. Food vendors line the streets and try to sell you sweets and various other types of food. Although you are drawn to a stall that is selling wind chimes and next to it is a shaved ice stand. As you eat your shaved ice, you listen to the chimes. Throughout the night, fireworks go off, adding to the children's excitement.
Comments for "Japanese Street Festival"
License details for "Japanese Street Festival"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- fireworks ambience by by klankbeeld - freesound.org +)
- japanese voice on a market by By Morgantj - freesound.org +)
- Oriental Percussion by DjGriffin - www.freesound.org +)
- Light chimes by j1987 from http://freesound.org +)
- Japanese Kids Playing Outside by j4p4n from http://freesound.org +)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- okinawaeisaannouncement2 by morgantj from http://freesound.org +)
- Koto and Harp by opus4 +)