Search for atmospheres
Soundscape for alphabet book letters A,B,C
"A is the Archer who draws a long bow. B is for Baby who wins at the show. C is for Cat that Babies Adore." This Bookano series pop-up ABC book features tactile elements, but this soundscape helps include blind readers. With children laughing and playing, cats purring, and woodland archery noises, this soundscape will immerse the reader in a multisensory experience when listened to while reading the book.
Comments for "A,B,C"
License details for "A,B,C"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- woodland ambience by ecfike on freesound.org +)
- catmeowing by freesound +)
- Children playing in yard by goldkelchen from http://freesound.org +)
- Child Laughing by Hoerspielwerkstatt_HEF from freesound.org +)
- Archery by Jojikiba from YouTube +)
- -Cat Purring- by soundJet from http://youtube.com +)