Search for atmospheres
Letters H,I,J, and K from the Bookano ABC pop-up
ABC book HIJK
"H is for Horse also known a gee. I is for Inn where travelers may rest. J is for Jackawaw that builds a big nest. K is for King who sits on a throne." This Bookano series pop-up ABC book features tactile elements, but this soundscape helps include blind readers. With ambient pub noises and a stirring teapot nearby, visitors at the inn can hear nearby birds flying and roosting, the distant music from the castle, and passing horses. This soundscape will immerse the reader in a multisensory experience when listened to while reading the book.
Comments for "ABC book HIJK"
License details for "ABC book HIJK"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pub reverb by Erdie from http://freesound.org +)
- raven sound by http://soundbible.com/935-Raven.html +)
- Horse Whinnies by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Hyrule Castle by Maryel +)
- stirring teapot by osivo +)
- Bird-Flapping-FS by pepv from http://freesound.org +)
- horse_clip_clopping_downhill by swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)
- birds ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license