Search for atmospheres
My ambient sound for Crucible Act 1 scene ii
In my ambient mixer I decided to add both the whispers of men and another crept whisper since in the monologue, Elizabeth is saying that the Abigail and the other girls are trying to kill and put the other women in jail. This and the fact that the court already took other wives and women cause the men in the scene to start arguing and discussing what they're going to do to protect their wives. I added the cave winds and distant thunder to create a spine-chilling and cold scene since Elizabeth is talking about how she is going to jail and has the chance of dying later. Also, I added the footsteps and wall clock to contribute to the idea that they're in a house in that scene and the horse carriage noises to secure the time the story takes place. Plus, I decided to include the church bell since in the story, there's a court/church in the town and it is very active during that part of the story since they're deciding who should be convicted of witchcraft.
Comments for "ALEXANDER_P_CRUCIBLE1"
License details for "ALEXANDER_P_CRUCIBLE1"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Whispering by geoneo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by kingloki +)
- Wall clock by michaelkoehler from http://freesound.org +)
- Men Mumbling by Microsoft +)
- horse carriage by thefilmbakery from freesound.org +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)