Search for atmospheres
An afternoon in Ancient Rome
Imagine yourself in Ancient Rome, in the middle of the great empire, walking through a market. You see people being carried by slaves in their litters, and others in carriages led by horses. A fountain is in the middle of the market, and people chat beneath the shade of a tree while someone plays the lyre.
Comments for "An afternoon in Ancient Rome"
License details for "An afternoon in Ancient Rome"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Boots on Sidewalk by freefire66 from http://freesound.org +)
- Old Water Pump by http://www.freesound.org/people/Ohrwurm/sounds/64337/ +)
- Dogs Barking by Ivolipa from http://freesound.org +)
- Harp improvisation by RepDac3 from freesound.org +)
- horse carriage by thefilmbakery from freesound.org +)
- Fountain by Tritus from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Another Crowd by unfa on http://freesound.org +)
- Girly laughing by Whoactuallyfillstheseout +)