Search for atmospheres
The Burning Barrels Inn
An early morning at the local
An early morning at the Blue Barrels Inn in the heart of the town center, where the barmaid serenades the early risers with songs of old, while the smell of fresh baked bread fills the air. Tea in one hand and a quill in the other, the Rider starts his long day.
Comments for "An early morning at the local"
License details for "An early morning at the local"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Irish Pub Sounds by Irish People +)
- Elder Scrolls bard songs by Malukah +)
- Notre Dame Bells by mxsmanic from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea by Paul Sutryan from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse walking - stereo by Swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)
- light rain by vahid +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license