Search for atmospheres
The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness
Big Thunder Mountain-area loop
The desert moon blares down on you as you wait at the train-station, like a giant gold nugget in the sky. Your only comforts are the faraway cries of the coyotes and the nearby cricket wave army. And yet, as you wait, you hear trains or, at least one train, that doesn't sound quite natural...
Comments for "Big Thunder Mountain-area loop"
License details for "Big Thunder Mountain-area loop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Train passing in the distance. by blastwavefx +)
- Train Whistle by eliasheuninck from freesound.org +)
- train wheels by funsoundtube +)
- SIO_Earthquake by J & A Enterprises. http://www.dosits.org/galleries/audio/othernaturalsounds/earthquake/ +)
- Rattle Snakes by Pete Tinsley +)
- Coyote Howls by Soundboard +)
- Bats Fluttering Long by Unknown +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license