Search for atmospheres
My ambient sound for act 2 page 59 of Dracula
In my sound, I formulated a dark and creepy mood by using complex SFX that Illustrated the setting surrounding the Characters in the scene distinctively. SFX sounds such as Wolves howling in the distance to give it the feeling that they are in fact outside surrounded by animal life such as wolves but making it where you only hear it in the distance is logical due to the fact that they are in a cemetery and the wolves would not be too close to them. There were other sounds like the sound of leaves blowing in the wind, an owl hooting to add on to that distinct feel of being outside in the dark. Other sounds I used would be footsteps and heavy breathing and light but creepy humming playing ever so softly to emphasize the fact that Lucy tries to lower her food to her with her voice. Which distributes a creepy feel to the sound.
Comments for "Chelsie_G_DRACULAFINAL"
License details for "Chelsie_G_DRACULAFINAL"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Howling Wind by audible-edge +)
- Angel-wings-flapping--1 by freesound.org +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Child Laughing by Hoerspielwerkstatt_HEF from freesound.org +)
- breathing female by http://www.kodomosize.net/ +)
- Footsteps on Sand by https://www.freesound.org/people/DasDeer/ +)
- owl hooting (many) by manda_g from freesound.org +)
- Creepy Whispering (female) by spottywot +)