Search for atmospheres
Explanation of Beach SFX
1. Ocean Waves- Beaches are next to the ocean which creates waves heard throughout the beach.
2. Seagull Calls- Seagulls are commonly found near the beach calling.
3. Footsteps on the sand- People usually walk in the sand on the beach.
4. Lifeguard Whistle- Lifeguards are on the beach to ensure people that go to the beach are safe. They have a whistle to blow when someone is doing something unsafe.
5. Children Playing- parents often bring their kids to the beach so they can play.
6. Umbrellas In The Wind- People on the beach often use umbrellas to keep the sun out of their eyes and they often get caught in the wind.
7. People Talking- people on the beach may converse.
8. Wind- The beach tends to be windy since it is right next to the ocean.
Comments for "Cora_E_Tech_Theater_Practice"
License details for "Cora_E_Tech_Theater_Practice"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Umbrella flapping in the wind by By BenBonCan from www.freesound.org +)
- Lifeguard whistle by By Tommon from www.freesound.org +)
- Wind 1 by InspectorJ +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Kids chatter by sbyandiji from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by soundbible.com +)
- footsteps on sand by Tomlija from freesound.org +)
- Children Playing by yacou from http://freesound.org +)