Search for atmospheres
A mix of dragon sounds to be used with the Ruins of Thundertree from Lost Mines of Phandelver
At the top of the hill stands a round tower with a cottage attached. Both are in good condition, although half of the tower's roof is gone. A door leads into the cottage, and several arrow-slit windows are visible in the tower. You can't
help but notice an eerie quiet in the area and a strange, acrid smell in the air.
The corpses of two hideous giant spiders are sprawled near the edge of the pathway, apparently dragged there. Their bloated bodies are puckered and blistered, and appear to have been mauled by a large animal.
Comments for "Dragon tower"
License details for "Dragon tower"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Dragon Land by Cyberkineticfilm from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Dragon in the Distance by GameSoundEffects from youtube.com +)
- Drago wings flapping at length by me me me +)
- Dragon roar by skyrim +)
- Dragon roar fire by skyrim +)
- Dragon Growl 03 (Very Close) by Slaking_97 +)
- Fire Crackling by urupin from freesound.org +)