Search for atmospheres
Temple of the Forbidden Eye
Indiana Jones Adventure
Welcome, my friends, to the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. I, Sallah, shall now give you counsel to seek out a miraculous journey. Here in your transportation devices are ingenious pouches for safekeeping all earthly treasures when the journey becomes, uh, bumpy. And to keep you safe and sound, here are special belts attached into the seats. Simply pull it from the right, inserting it into the left, like so. You see the excellence of this invention? Your off-road journey is high-speed and turbulent — going over rough and rugged terrain, and then suddenly you are turning sharply, and dropping suddenly! It is unlike anything you have ever experienced, I assure you. Now, my friends, one final word of advice: once you have entered the Chamber of Destiny, look not into the eyes of the idol. That would be dangerous… very dangerous. Well, my friends, the moment is drawing near. Already I am envious of the wonders that await you — if you avoid the eyes of Mara, that is.
Comments for "Indiana Jones Adventure"
License details for "Indiana Jones Adventure"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- Emergency Generator by genghis attenborough (freesound.org) +)
- Jungle Ambience by Hollywood Edge Sound Effects +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Jungle Sounds by Theroy *)
- IJA-Outdoor audio loop-CUT by Walt Disney Studios +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license