Search for atmospheres
Typing up your memoirs in the face of the oncoming storm.
It's cold, wet, and windy. The storm closes in and above your head, the lighthouse swings its light in lazy circles, stabbing ineffectually at the darkness. The waves crash against the shore, the spray spattering the windows. You are perfectly alone, and there is nothing to do but write your way though the storm.
Comments for "Lighthouse Typewriter"
License details for "Lighthouse Typewriter"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- a big thunder by csengeri from http://freesound.org (one part) +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- ambience_wind_eerie by Evilface38 +)
- Metal creak.. by Evilface38 +)
- Typewriter (Long) by https://freesound.org/people/duck37fm/sounds/452675/ +)
- Rain on sheet metal by recordinghopkins +)
- rain medium by soundsnap.com *)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
*) Soundsnap.com license