Search for atmospheres
Explanation of Subway sfx.
Lily.P tech theater practice
1. Chatter: Subway's are usually crowded, with talkative people.
2.Electric train pass-by: It's a subway, which means trains will pass.
3.Baby Laughs: People have babies they bring with them.
4.Chatting: Subways are busy, so people are tempted to talk.
5.Abandon that memory: Business people can get angry on the train.
6.Bratty kid: Some children get impatient on the train.
7.Subway Arriving: In a subway, trains will come and go.
Comments for "Lily.P tech theater practice"
License details for "Lily.P tech theater practice"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- abandon that memory by American Mcgees Alice +)
- Bratty Kid Demanding Candy by Babylon_Horuv from www.freesound.org +)
- Baby Laughs by bennstir from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Chatter by CMIUC100 +)
- Subway Arriving by Manicciola from http://freesound.org +)
- Electric Train Pass-By by OroborosNZ (http://www.freesound.org/people/OroborosNZ/) +)
- Chatting by plusminuszero from http://freesound.org +)