Search for atmospheres
Explanation of "Playground" SFX
1. Bicycle bell - Some kids might ride their bikes in the park and would ring the bicycle bell to aware others to get out of their way.
2. Running - Kids would run around and play games such as tag.
3. Chatting crowd - Parents at playgrounds are usually talking to each other, while their kids play together.
4. Children playing - Children at playgrounds play all types of games such as hide and seek.
5. Kids making silly noises - Kids would make silly noises as they enjoy themselves.
6. Baby laughs - The kids would laugh because they’re having a lot of fun playing with one another.
7. Teens talking - Teens would talk to their friends and catch up with one another.
8. Crying children - Children would get hurt sometimes while playing and they would cry.
Comments for "Pema_Y_TechTheater_Practice"
License details for "Pema_Y_TechTheater_Practice"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Baby Laughs by bennstir from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Running by Fabrizio84 +)
- Crying child by FreeSFX from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Children Playing by https://www.freesound.org/people/evertonsebben/ +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Teens talking and laughing by Not Applicable +)
- Bicycle bell by soundbible.com +)
- Kids Making Silly Noises by xtrgamr from www.freesound.org +)