Search for atmospheres
Napping in the Forepeak
Growing up racing sailboats, I learned a lot of problem-solving skills. One of which was, when staying up late partying the night before a race, the best way to make sure I wasn't late to the boat the next morning was to finish my night at the boat. Many memories, both hazy and clear, of the peacefulness sleeping on boats in harbors brings.
Comments for "Sailboat Slumber"
License details for "Sailboat Slumber"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- rope creak by 6polnic from http://freesound.org" +)
- Yacht Rigging by acclivity from freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Wind Whistling Tunnel by Cell31_Sound_Productions +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- creaking sailing boat by jimsim from http://freesound.org +)
- Foghorn Lighthouse by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Harbour Ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license